"It's not that I literally think I'm a fairy. It's just that I feel so different from most people, and this IDEA of a race living underground in caversn,spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, That to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating, fighting, wanting, and hurting." - Francesca Lia Block
Thursday, November 11, 2010
I just made this Blog today so a Happy Birthday to my Blog! Truthfully I was just sick of studying for my Health Exam and you can only get on facebook so many times haha. I have contemplated whether I want to make a blog or not just because it can take up so much time but I though wellll.... I don't write in my journal as often as I should about silly everyday things that go on in my little old life so I figured, "Hey you know what Stac, let's jot it on here and at least get some of your life on paper... or the internet whatever. So here it is Staci's first blogalog:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment