"It's not that I literally think I'm a fairy. It's just that I feel so different from most people, and this IDEA of a race living underground in caversn,spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, That to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating, fighting, wanting, and hurting." - Francesca Lia Block

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tempting .. oh don't tempt me

So I have this fascination with THE TEMPTATIONS! They are so awesome,I mean cmon every song they have is like perfect. Treat Her Like a LAdy ! uh classic not to mention the amazing beat where I feel like Hot stuff driving in my car. I always slightly fantasize when they sing about if I were the only girl standing in front of them while they sing these to me and I just smile then whip out my striking moves and dance with them, and in the end they all fall in love with me. Then I snap out of it and relaize ah I am driving focus here. BUT... good fantasy right ah and I dont know if I said this but in this fantasy I am like everything amazing you can think of .. drop dead gorgeous, fabuloso legs, and my hair is long and flowy. I am gorgeous in it :) So minus my obsession with the temptations I have something grandtabulous coming up... very soon... like 12 hours. I am going home for Thanksgiving! I havent been this excited for bedtime since Christmas Eve! I am thrilled. I feel like I could type this a million kaJillion miles an hour. AH!!!! I have so many plans already and I cant wait Wahoo! I have been packed for 4 days now ... Yep I know like I said I am excited:):):):):) MY smile is even bigger than this. I know everyone says this about their family but I am so blessed I am I am I am Staci I am and I have the best family. They are funny so beautiful full of personality loving everyone gets along aaannnd most important we all love God and can have such incredible deep conversations about it. It is so great. Ok I think my room mate can smell me ;) Time to shower. The End for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey. Yes I did stalk my way to your blog. It's darling. As are you.

    LOVE the Temptations, by the way.

    ReplyDelete