"It's not that I literally think I'm a fairy. It's just that I feel so different from most people, and this IDEA of a race living underground in caversn,spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, That to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating, fighting, wanting, and hurting." - Francesca Lia Block

Friday, November 12, 2010

decisions

So life is full of choices right ? Well sometimes the hardest thing is to make a choice. To think that their is someone that might be hurt. Right? Well this is when I am so graciously thankful to know there is someone right above me, looking down just waiting for me to say, "Hey... Dad??You there??? I need some help??? He is the greatest you know. Always has an answer. He is always waiting. Always loving. Always there. I love him.

Decison time... I am moving home in December! Wahoo! and I come home for Thanksgiving. This is great right. I am filled with emotion right now and I do not know what to even do. Oh I will go tell my room mate:) oh ya she is in Haiti never mind. Speaking of Haiti, my best friend is serving their as a midwife assistant. Isn't that amazing. She is a good example of charity. If we could be half as good as she is we will be ok on judgement day. I'd like to think so anyway.

Also I am Pregnant! ahhh with a food baby man it hurts. I feel all of you prego ladies right now I do I do! ;)

1 comment: